Warner Bros. completed its investigation into allegations of misconduct on the set of Bachelor in Paradise season four on Tuesday, and found that the tapes do “not support any charge of misconduct” by a cast member. A source close to Jackson tells ET that the 30-year-old reality star is relieved that the investigation is over.
“He’s just trying to clear his name and move on,” the source says. “This is a huge step right here to clear his name.”
“DeMario has still not seen the footage,” the source adds.
Warner Bros. does not intend to release the videotape of the incident between Jackson and fellow Bachelor in Paradise contestant Corinne Olympios “out of respect for the privacy interests of those involved,” the company said in a statement to ET on Tuesday.
“We can say, however, that the tape does not support any charge of misconduct by a cast member,” the statement reads. “Nor does the tape show, contrary to many press reports, that the safety of any cast member was ever in jeopardy.”
Sources previously told ET that both 24-year-old Olympios and Jackson were heavily intoxicated before the two hooked up by the pool on the first day of filming. Neither party has filed a complaint at this time, but both have hired lawyers.
Jackson sent a statement to ET last Wednesday about the incident.
“It’s unfortunate that my character and family name has been assassinated this past week with false claims and malicious allegations,” Jackson said through his publicist, Eve Sarkisyan-Nunn.
In an interview with Inside Edition last Thursday, Jackson said he wanted the tapes to be released.
“The only thing I want is for the truth to come out,” Jackson said. “I feel like the truth will be able to come out in those videos.”